Saturday, September 22, 2007

Boycott FOXNews and Hate Talk Radio shows

Boycott FOXNews (the BUSHwhacker's Propaganda station).

Do you know when I first started questioning the BUSHwhacker's Propaganda; when I heard on FOXNews that this evil wicked dictator Saddam wasn't going to use his WMD's. Then I said; Are you kidding me? BushShit! If he had WMD's that Bastard would have used them.
Then I heard that France, Germany and Russia had sold WMD's to Saddam. Again I said, BushShit!

Then I saw that the BUSHwhacker was foaming at the mouth to get Hans Blitz out of Iraq and I said to myself, the war in Iraq is eminent. Do you know what really convinced me that the BUSHwhacker knew Saddam didn't have any WMD's, was when he started using America's WMD's and was bombing all over Iraq. That's right I said America's WMD's. Remember MOAB (Mother of All Bombs). If Saddam had all of these WMD's, why did the
BUSHwhacker start bombing all over Iraq? Wouldn't he be woried that he would hit one of these depots of WMD's and release the poisons (Anthax) into the air and kill everybody? If the BUSHwhacker didn't inherit a surplus, where did he get all of this money to buy all of the weapons(WMD's)?


Boycott the other Axis of Evil (Hate Talk Radio Shows): Rush Limblob, Shenanigans Hanity, Shepard Smith and Niel "Mr. Irrelevant" Smortzy Bortzy and all other BUSHwhacker Propagandists.

No comments: